Monday, August 11, 2008

Sher's birthday trip to see Kel and Chad






I got totally spoiled on my birthday, and got to take a trip to see my sis with my family. We took 12 hours to make at 5 or 6 hour trip. We stopped everywhere I wanted. Lunch, shopping, fun, Jelly Belly factory tour, more shopping, visited my mom, and then dinner. Kel had an awesome Cake waiting for me when we showed up at her house at 9:30pm (they were both working) So when they got off at 11:30pm we had cake and opened presents. While we were in Monteray we got to golf on Pebble Beach's mini course called "Peter Hay", we took the kids to the "Dennis the Menace" park (their favorite) we rented a paddle boat on a little lake next to the park for an hour, (that was a workout). We got to watch Kel play soccer in Salinas on an all girls adult team (she's still got the moves).Kel took me on a run, on the 17 mile drive (only about 3 miles) it was beautiful, the kids got to ride on aunt kelly and Uncle Chads new scooters and while Troy and Chad were golfing "Spanish Bay Links' course, Kel and I took the kids school clothes shopping for about 7 hours, and had Cold stone ice cream for dinner.

No comments: