Sunday, February 15, 2009

Family Bowling ....





Grandma and Grandpa Ortlieb and my dad.



My mom was actually the winner of the whole thing with a score of 145 and she had 3 strikes in a row! She's a competitive one!



It was a super rainy Saturday morning and we were looking for something to do yesterday so we headed to Reddings finest entertainment. BOWLING! We actually had a really good time, and the kids all improved from last time bowling. My Grandparents are here from Wisconsin and they even came along to watch. My brother and sister in law Eric and Rachel also came to town to see Grandma and Grandpa. For some reason we didn't get a photo of them. After bowling we went to Anderson to check out the logging show at the Shasta Fairgrounds in the pouring down rain. The backhoe rodeo was pretty entertaining. Then we went to Circuit City to check out the going out of business sale and to see if we could find a new t.v for my dad.


No comments: