Thursday, November 6, 2008

I've been tagged 2 times!

I have been tagged by Megan and Breanna so I guess I better tell you 6 interesting facts about myself. You two are such great writers, this is going to be silly compared to your lists!

1. One of my favorite things in my life are my friends! God has blessed me with many, and I am so thankful for friendships new and old. I look forward to coffee together, walks, phone calls, workouts, scrapbooking together, emails, praying together and celebrating with one another lifes joys.

2. Sugar!!! I love to bake and eat goodies especially with Chocolate chips. Unfortunatly I am not going to be able to fit through the door if I don't slow down. ha ha So this week Troy and I have started to challenge each other. I have a goal, so if you see me stuffing my face, remind me to stay on it!

3. Dates with Troy! My husband is the coolest ever and I feel so blessed to have a husband that Loves the Lord! Troy you make me laugh, you are so encouraging, and helpful and I love that you are so consistant. You are my better half and I love you! When is our next date?

4. Okay now that I am all choked up, I love coffee! I better clarify cuz my mom and Charlotte think it is not coffee, because I really like the foo foo coffees. Sugar Free Coconut Cream latte, or Iced toffee nut latte at my favorites at the moment, HOWEVER, my morning latte has turned into a morning protein shake with espresso in it, but at least I still get my coffee fix.

5. I love to scrapbook, and create things with beads. These are two fun hobbies that I enjoy but don't find nearly enough time to do what I would like, mostly because I am too tired after my kids are finally in bed, all I want to do is crash on the couch for a bit. I do enjoy the all day scrabooking days, and a weekend away just to scrapbook with girlfriends.

6. I have so much fun when I get to spend one on one time with my kids. I doesn't happen very often, but I really enjoy when we get to go on dates together because they are so different when they are not competing for one anothers attention. Brett always chooses a date to the movie with me, Courtney always chooses All fired up to paint something, and Kaylee always chooses lunch or ice cream. Thier little personalities are so funny! I am pretty sure my love language is quality time what do you think?

Okay Megan and Breanna, are you happy? I tag Leah Gomes, and Jill Jones, Amber Finley and Mary Schneider.

2 comments:

My name is Breanna... said...

Yeah! You did it!!! I liked reading your answers! You are such a good wife, mom and friend. One thing I love about you for sure, is the way you "date" all of us! Loved reading it, bre

Amber said...

Hey Sher,

Dates, kids, cookies,& friends sounds like a great combo!

So I'm tagged or am I "it" anyways nice strategy to get me to update my blog
It just might work!

Love and updates,