Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Nov. 4th Dad turns 60 ~ Surprise Party


My very young dad, turned 60 on November 4th and Kelly, Eric and I planned a surprise birthday party for him at his house a week earlier. And believe it or not he really was surprised to find a house full of his good friends and family, and everything was Green Bay packer colors. We had a great evening of food, laughter, silly games (including around the world pin pong and pin the football on Aaron Rogers), and we sent him on a scavenger hunt to find his present from our family. He found a new bike on the roof of his house.

Happy Birthday DAD!! We love you!

1 comment:

Jill said...

That is so funny - I miss Ortlieb birthday parties!!!I was laughing just imagining the games and scavenger hunt! I can't believe your dad is 60 - he is way too young, I mean he acts way too young!:)